I’m a programmer for Squad, a small development studio in Mexico that is currently developing a cool little game called Kerbal Space Program. My job is to optimize the game and provide security improvements, in addition to whatever odd jobs come up.
Due to spam by EVERYONE, all comments are moderated.
- I'd make a joke about girlfriends stealing the sheets, if I had one. twitter.com/SeattlePD/stat… 3 hours ago
- FINALLY SOMEONE PAYS ATTENTION TO ME oh wait https://t.co/H7dxprmrHg 4 hours ago
- RT @sans_isc: Critical Vulnerability in Samba from 3.5.0 onwards i5c.us/2qYZDen 1 day ago
- No I am not working for Valve now, I left the KSP team in 2013. It doesn't mean I can't curse them for making it. https://t.co/ZyDFMyXOFS 4 days ago
- RT @lazygamereviews: This automatic bird poop washer on top of a Google self-driving car is my favorite. https://t.co/EGXabFyPpk 1 week ago