I’m a programmer for Squad, a small development studio in Mexico that is currently developing a cool little game called Kerbal Space Program. My job is to optimize the game and provide security improvements, in addition to whatever odd jobs come up.
Due to spam by EVERYONE, all comments are moderated.
- It also has working heat and AC, The electrical systems aren't fucked, either, which is a step up. Still needs so… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 55 minutes ago
- Picked up a 2003 Lincoln Aviator. Smaller than my old Navigator, and has a less powerful engine, but that's actuall… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- And I made the mistake of letting my Windows 10 laptop run updates. Fuck me. Guess I'll go take a shower while I wait. 1 week ago
- Headed to Oak Harbor on the 12th for scheduled appointments and to see what's up with my former car. Will have ext… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @Comey: Happy Birthday to the love of my life. Nothing goes together like onion rings and a cosmo (it IS her day, after all). https://t.… 1 week ago